Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Holy fucking shit , dude. This is some epiclly fantastic animation. The acting is so fluid. AND this is my FAVORITE Vinesauce bit, when I first heard it I almost shitmyself laughing, crying, shaking I almost felt sick from laughing so hard. You've captured the moment beautifully.

Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

You are a god amongst men.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Go animate: A boner-inducing Past life experience

This whole "go animate" thing is beyond strange. I feel like it's 10 or so years behind the flash curve-- and it's playing off the whole "crack addiction" nature of sites/coin and level based games-- like Neopets or WoW-- except 'animation' is the trade off? What a weird concept. That's like getting a bunch of people in your accounting office to have a weekly get-together to see who can make the best power point presentation; With the winner receiving a blow job, a pat on the back, and a quart of sugar to huff..

Tarboy Tarboy

Fuckin' A

This is the best flash animation I've seen in a very long-ass time. You're the man. Along with the very-talented wo-man. Your commitment to this project-- and the various changes in style, pace, storytelling and pizzaz-- It's all so solid, beautiful. Way to hustle. Honestly I have now idea how I oculd have ever skipped over this one. And if I could, I'd give an 11.

Purged Purged

After effects, eh? I fuggin feel ya'.

Love your description-- watching the film as I speak. I'll take a peek at tarboy as well. I fuckin' hate after effects with a gawddang passion. It's probably the necessarily technical interface. Character animation in it is hard as fuck (which is why whenever I use it, I also animate in flash and composite in AE.) and no where near as quick as animation is for me in flash. That's just from my experience with it, though. And honestly-- a lot of after effects-created narrative work gets a dark mark of it's tool of trade. I see a lot of work with beautiful drawings almost ruined by a lifeless, soul sucking amount of tweens.

I absolutely love how you handled your problems you mentioned, though. It's always good to see someone's style shine through their frustration. The face morphing-- I'm a tad bit indifferent about-- it works well in some places and seems completely unnecessary in others. Your shots and staging, for the most part-- is really nice. This'll be an excellent portfolio piece for you in the long run-- hope to see more my man!

Shitless.ru (advert) Shitless.ru (advert)

woah.

I need a change of klothink.

SpamClamberton responds:

God I'm dumb, I actually Googled klothink and was wondering why online clothes shops were coming up.

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

No offence, but--

I don't agree with you.

And dude. Zeurel. If that IS your real name. I loved that beautifully animated laugh.

You're getting better and better-- leavn' the competition in the DUST, my man!

Zeurel responds:

Cheers~

You have no idea how long that laugh took.

Oh god

cupcake? cupcake?

Boog,

This is awesome.

Didju mosaic-ize your walk cycles in photoshop and then "Trace Bitmap" the files in flash? It's a really effing beautiful effect.

All the best.

TheBoogley responds:

nope, I used livetrace in illustrator on each of the frames at a progressively low quality level... your way would work just as well :)

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

For the love of god.

I cannot fucking believe this. I could've cut the suspense with a knife. And the way you-- the way you-- christ-- biggest laugh of the year, I'll give you that. Beautifully executed, sir.

Blogsies 01 Blogsies 01

Love it.

The fact that it's in Hebrew makes it all the better-- since it's a language I (obviously) don't understand-- the ridiculousness of it all hits a little harder.

That girl should really look into purchasing a Hypnotoad.