Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

Holy fucking shit , dude. This is some epiclly fantastic animation. The acting is so fluid. AND this is my FAVORITE Vinesauce bit, when I first heard it I almost shitmyself laughing, crying, shaking I almost felt sick from laughing so hard. You've captured the moment beautifully.

Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

You are a god amongst men.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Go animate: A boner-inducing Past life experience

This whole "go animate" thing is beyond strange. I feel like it's 10 or so years behind the flash curve-- and it's playing off the whole "crack addiction" nature of sites/coin and level based games-- like Neopets or WoW-- except 'animation' is the trade off? What a weird concept. That's like getting a bunch of people in your accounting office to have a weekly get-together to see who can make the best power point presentation; With the winner receiving a blow job, a pat on the back, and a quart of sugar to huff..

Pico's Rapture Pico's Rapture

Love this! Love the different weapons each character has, a fun take on a classic mechanic. Definitely has that "old school Pico feel. Nice job!

Talk Head Talk Head

As an animator who wastes a lot of time doing stupid shit that has nothing to do with my profession, I FUCKING LOVE THIS. I wish there were more "leisurely" game-type toys for people like me... I get to stretch my lipsync muscles for 20 minutes and get back to what I was doing. Seriously keeps me thinking this way (and I LOVE the text edit system). REALLY fun and I get to make something entertaining and fun without having to put hours of work into making all the assets. I LOVE IT guys!

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Fuck yes.

This has to be one of the most engaging, entertainingly awesome things I've ever come across on the web. Makes you think-- how such a handful of people can make something fucking beautiful. The music? Delicious. Best I've ever heard on a flash game. Gameplay? A bit muddy-- but the game seems to be self aware of that.

And I cannot help but stare in dubiousness-- how little instruction you guys give the player, yet how wonderful your concepts comes across.

What I learned from all this? You most certainly DON'T FAIL. The best of praise to you guys-- you've got a new (semi jealous) fan.

You're Not Perfect You're Not Perfect

Fuck yes.

Courage the fucking Cowardly dog.

Broken Core Broken Core

Lovley.

Hot stuff, sir. Very hot stuff.

[KKK99] Fappin them danks [KKK99] Fappin them danks

Wow.

You're a fucking star, kid. This isn't me attempting to be witty, sarcastic, or assholish. I seriously haven't laughed so hard at anything in my entire life.

You're great. Please, PLEASE keep it up.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

im the best

The Magic of Persuasion The Magic of Persuasion

SO COOL! I wuv you. :3

"B" is for Booby "B" is for Booby

LOW POLY BOOBIES aren't just for Laura Croft anymore!

crashadams responds:

Indeed, she's upgraded to HD...

figet snarler figet snarler